The Nr 1 Hotel real estate site

A Rural BB business in the province of Jean close to Cordoba

  • €510.000


Property ID: HFS22422
  • Bed and Breakfast
  • Property Type
  • 11
  • Bedrooms
  • 6
  • Bathrooms


This property will offer you to live and work in nature, own a solid and profitable rural business with a loyal clientele and because of the owners long-standing reputation there will be no need to make any advertising or promotional investments. Sounds great, doesn’t it?

The owners have build up this business over many years and decided now the sale due to retirement.  The accommodation has a good occupation rate. Among the customers who come to stay, 30% is Spanish and the remaining 70% comes mainly from England, France, Belgium and Holland.

Also the perfect location for Yoga – mindfulness – Tai Chi – hiking or for nature lovers like bird watchers, biologists, nature photographers.  Located in the Jean province, nearby a natural park close to Cordoba and Jean.  130 km to Granada airport, 80 km to Cordoba airport.  Are you passionate about wildlife? If you live here you will be lucky enough to cohabit with the Iberian lynx, the Spanish Imperial eagle, the Black vulture and other emblematic species that walk daily through this magical mountain range.

This villa is since 1999 a business and a nature education centre in Andalusia. It is located nearby the Nature Park Sierra de Andújar, which is part of the Sierra Morena in the North of Andalusia. The house was built in 1926 and part of the original interior has been preserved.

The property consists of:
Surrounded by 2.8 hectares of terrain with old pine and oak trees.
A house of 355 m² with two floors and a terrace with a ramp for disabled people
A swimming pool with terrace / An activities center of 110 m² / Bathrooms, showers and lavatories outside on the terrain for outdoor activities
A garage / A tool shed  / Stable / Water tower / Stone oven

The main building is divided into two parts:

  • A living space at the upper floor of the building, consisting of a living room, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom.
  • The rest of the house, which is the accommodation part for visitors and is divided in two floors. There are a living/dining room, 8 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a toilet, a shower, a kitchen and an office.
    The furniture is included in the sale.



  • State/county Spain
  • Country Europe


  • Property ID: HFS22422
  • Price: €510.000
  • Land Area: 28000
  • Bedrooms: 11
  • Bathrooms: 6
  • Property Type: Bed and Breakfast
  • Property Status: For Sale

Contact Information

View Listings
Kaza Exclusiva

Enquire About This Property

Compare listings

Kaza Exclusiva
  • Kaza Exclusiva