- For Sale
- North America
- South America
- For Rent
- Take over
- Accommodation Type
- Sell your hotel
– 1450 m2 of wooded land
– 1200 m2 residential and office building
– Park with driveway on Rue Franz Merjay
– Various outdoor parking spaces and indoor garage for 2 large cars.
This magnificent property occupies an ideal position in the highly sought-after Place Georges Brugmann district.
Its privileged location, surrounded by splendid residences and a wooded park, gives it a prestigious reputation and an exclusive residential ambience.
This residence harmoniously combines charm, elegance and modern conveniences, offering an exceptional living environment. It boasts a remarkable historical feature, built on one of the estates of
Baron Frédéric Brugmann de Walzin in 1874, then demolished and rebuilt in 1939 by Jules Delacroix , son of the 1st Minister and Minister of State Léon Delacroix , adding a unique dimension to its history.
This “Paquebot”-style mansion boasts clear, sober lines, generous, luminous spaces and quality finishes that enhance its timeless architecture.
High ceilings, travertine floors, original parquet flooring and architectural details add refinement and authenticity.
The property is divided into two distinct parts: the front part, which comprises three apartments served by an elevator, while the rear part forms an independent entity.
The front and rear parts of the building can easily be joined together to form a single dwelling with around ten bedrooms and bathrooms.
The front part of this property offers a variety of modern, functional residential spaces;
– 1st and 2nd floors, a spacious 180 m² duplex with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
– 3rd floor, an 80 m² apartment, 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom.
– 4th floor, a fabulous 100 m² penthouse, 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, as well as an impressive 85 m² terrace offering panoramic views and a unique outdoor space in the neighborhood.
The rear of the building offers a practical and luxurious layout;
– Ground floor: a spectacular entrance hall, a fully equipped kitchen and a very large dining room with open fire.
– 1st floor, a smoking room and a very large, elegant living room flanked by a majestic open fire.
– 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors, 5 en suite bedrooms offering very comfortable private spaces.
In addition to its remarkable interiors, this property boasts a through park extending to Rue Franz Merjay, creating a truly private haven just a stone’s throw from Place Georges Brugmann.
A garage and parking spaces are available to ensure daily comfort and discretion.